Our Fall 2021 issue of Van Ness Feldman's Native Affairs Quarterly, written by members of our Native Affairs practice is now available. Included in this issue:
- A Reflection on ANCSA at 50
- New Economic Development Administration Regulations Expand Grant Access and COVID Relief for Native American Communities
- Tribal Cannabis Tourism and Current Status of Federal Legislation Impacting the Cannabis Industry
- Before the Supreme Court…
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Considers VAWA Reauthorization, Including Expansion of Tribal Jurisdiction, as Negotiations Continue
- SSBCI Comes to Indian Country: New Federal Funding for Tribes to Invest in Indian Country Small Businesses and Native Entrepreneurs
Enjoy the interactive layout below or download the PDF here.