Republican Policy Committee Chairman Luke Messer (IN-06) is holding a hearing titled, "A Conservative Clean Energy Agenda: Developing Clean Energy through Innovation and Free Market Solutions." The hearing will focus on possible conservative solutions to advance clean energy innovation and the potential benefits that conservative clean energy policies may have on domestic energy security, energy sector jobs, and the economy as a whole. Speakers will include:
- Shannon Angielski, Executive Director, Coal Utilization Research Council
- Jay Faison, Founder and CEO, ClearPath Foundation
- Rich Thau, President and Founder, Presentation Testing, Inc.
- David Blee, CEO, Nuclear Infrastructure Council
- Jeff Leahey, Deputy Executive Director, National Hydropower Association