For more than 100 years, IDEA conferences have been at the vanguard of the district energy industry. With a focus on peer exchange, best practices and business development, the IDEA annual conference has shaped the dialogue on community-based energy systems, emphasized the importance of thermal energy, and provided a world-class marketplace for experienced practitioners and qualified suppliers.
Several Van Ness Feldman professionals will be featured:
- On Monday, June 9, VNF partners Malcolm McLellan and Marlys Palumbo will lead a panel discussing ‘Energy Services of the Future’ and the local district energy options being pursued by public-private partnerships.
- On Tuesday, June 10, VNF partner T.C. Richmond, vice-chair and leading co-author of the National Climate Assessment, will speak on the Climate Assessment in Context: Planning for a Climate-Changed Future.
- For the first time ever, Van Ness Feldman will offer mini-strategic sessions right in IDEA’s Conference Exhibit Hall to strategize with conference attendees one-on-one about an issue, question, hurdle, or opportunity their organization is facing. These timeslots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis and will provide the chance to brainstorm or inquire about any topic an organization may want to discuss. Van Ness Feldman professionals will be at Booth 33A to provide these exclusive strategic consultations.
IDEA2014 will serve as a forum for district energy dialogue with practical training and unparalleled access to proven-in-practice insights. IDEA continues to draw the very best and brightest from the international thermal energy community, forming an unsurpassed talent pool for networking and collegial discussion.
After decades of business-as-usual, the energy industry is moving towards a significant transformation in the way we generate, distribute and value energy. This conference will focus on:
- Real World Take-Aways | important lessons, business models, innovative solutions and valuable new tools to improve your system, your operations and your bottom line.
- Peer Exchange | instantaneous solutions to day-to-day operational challenges from experienced professionals facing similar issues.
- Critical Insights from hundreds of leading practitioners and industry experts.
- Active Engagement through new interactive workshops and networking events.
- Futures Forecasting | a strategic review of policy, investment climate and market drivers that will influence your plans for system development and future expansion.
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.idea2014.org/.