This year is the Thirtieth Annual American Gas Association Legal Forum. The Forum will feature presentations and panel discussions on topics of vital interest to natural gas industry attorneys. It also provides a unique opportunity for informal discussions with other gas industry general counsel and attorneys.
The following topics are scheduled for discussion at this year’s Legal Forum:
- FERC and the Federal Regulatory Issues Impacting LDCs
- Easing the Burden of Sarbanes/Oxley Compliance in an LDC
- Rate Case/State Regulatory Issues
- Climate Change
- The Attorneys’ Role in PUC Management Audits
- Securities Law Precedents on Manipulating Energy Markets
- Recent Developments in Canadian Gas Markets and Regulation
- Other Topics of Interest to LDC General Counsel and Other Industry Attorneys
Doug Smith will give a presentation on climate change. Curt Moffatt, Susan Moore, and Pam Anderson will attend. Van Ness Feldman is a sponsor of this event.