The Washington State Bar Association's 2014 Midyear Meeting and Conference of the Environmental Land Use Law Section will feature three Van Ness Feldman speakers and a host of valuable insight into legal developments in the environmental and land use sectors.
Matt Love and Chris Zentz wil speak on May 1st at 1pm to give an Environmental Case Law Update. Tadas Kisielius will co-present on May 2nd at 10:15am on Water as the Key Ingredient for Rural Development.
The three-day conference will cover:
- Updates on state and national case law in environmental and land use issues
- The effects of legalized cannabis from land use and ethical issues for practitioners
- The role of the Growth Management Act in the post-recession normal
- Water access issues in rural unincorporated areas across Washington, and
- Cross-jurisdictional impacts under SEPA/NEPA.
To register or for more information about this event, please click here.