In this edition of Van Ness Feldman's bi-weekly Pipeline Safety Update:
- Anthony Foxx sworn in as Secretary of Transportation.
- GAO releases report on 7-year reassessment period for gas transmission integrity management.
- PHMSA schedules meetings of technical advisory committees, issues advisory bulletin addressing potential flooding damage to pipeline facilities, and requests comments on revised hazardous liquid pipeline annual report form.
- DOT invites comment on information collection request for drug and alcohol testing program.
- Update on PHMSA’s June enforcement activity and status of pending regulatory initiatives.
- Updates from states.