NIPPC’s annual conference brings together power industry players for two days of compelling dialogue and informative addresses. Former U.S. Representative Norm Dicks, Senior Policy Advisor at Van Ness Feldman, will deliver a keynote address.
Known for its quality interaction in a beautiful, intimate setting, colleagues have the chance to meet with the shapers of national and regional energy policy including:
- Susan Ackerman, Chair, Oregon Public Utility Commission
- Kimberly Harris, President & CEO, Puget Sound Energy
- Phil Jones, Commissioner, Washington Utilities & Transportation Commission
- Gregg Kantor, President & CEO, Northwest Natural
- Elliot Mainzer, Administrator, Bonneville Power Administration
- Phillip Moeller, Commissioner, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Steve Rodgers, Director, Tariffs & Market Development, FERC
- Julien Dumoulin-Smith, Executive Director, UBS Securities LLC
For more information on the meeting and to register, please visit http://www.nippcmeetings.org/.