In this issue of the bi-weekly Pipeline Safety Update:
- CPUC ALJs Recommend $1.4 Billion in Fines Against PG&E
- PHMSA's Proposed Gas Distribution Annual Report Forms and Instructions Available
- Presentations from PHMSA's August Workshops are Available
- INGAA Issues Report Regarding Communications with Emergency Responders
- PHMSA Activities
- Industry Developments
- Select Updates from the States
- Dates of Interest (PDF Only)
Click here to download a PDF of the alert.
Click here to access the alert on our website.
For more Information
Van Ness Feldman counsels clients on pipeline safety compliance, enforcement, and litigation under the Pipeline Safety Laws and Regulations and related statutes. If you are interested in additional information regarding pipeline safety matters or any other PHMSA or pipeline related matter, please contact Susan Olenchuk at (202) 298-1896 or email@example.com, Jim Curry at (202) 298-1831 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Keith Coyle, at (202) 298-1811 or email@example.com, or any member of the firm’s Pipeline & LNG practice group.